Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Debrief

I didn't do as well as I thought i would've, but i did decently. I was hoping to get scores higher than i had recieved. I learned alot about analyzing photographs and films. Normally, i don't look so deep into those two things, but when you do, you get alot more out of it. I also am getting better at coming up with a thesis and writing a paper on it. I could strengthen my learning community by participating more and helping my fellow classmates as well as recieving help. Some goals for quarter 2 would be first, I need to keep getting better at writing papers. Second, get more involved during class. Third and laslty, try not to focus so much on the specifics.

2 comments:

Zach Frey said...

Good summery of this quarter. I agree with you about how learned a lot about photos and how to analyze them. I would say that i would like to handle the thesis statement a little better and to get involved more in class activities. Good job this quarter!

Ms. Froehlich said...

I would love to hear more of your ideas during class discussions. I'm glad you enjoyed the visual literacy unit. We'll have some more opportunities to use those skills of analysis during the year, and I'm sure your enjoyment of that past unit will help you to do well on those upcoming assignments!